HM REVENUE & CUSTOMS
Latest News & Updates of HMRC.
- Guidance: Imports of oxalic acid, originating in India and China (Anti-Dumping Duty 2284)
- Guidance: Imports of tartaric acid originating in China (Anti-Dumping Duty 2283)
- Guidance: Investigation of seamless pipes and tubes originating in China (Anti-Dumping Duty 2282)
- Guidance: Changes to anti-dumping and anti-subsidy regulations (Anti-Dumping Duty 2281)
- Guidance: Solar panels and key components made by Chinese producers (Anti-Dumping Duty AD2280)
- Form: Claim to transfer any unused residence nil rate band
- Detailed guide: Find out about the pension scheme practitioner role
- Guidance: Check the Double Taxation Treaty Passport Scheme register
- Detailed guide: Woodland owners: tax planning
- Detailed guide: Help and support for employing people
Latest News & Updates of Companies House.
- Corporate Insolvency and Governance Bill receives royal assent
- Automatic filing extensions granted by the Corporate Insolvency and Governance Act due to come to an end
- Essential maintenance to our online services
- Companies House to resume voluntary and compulsory strike off
- Say thank you to someone at Companies House
- Paper processing delays at Companies House Cardiff office
- Companies House issue ‘don’t leave it until the last minute’ advice to businesses
- Transition period: letter to businesses
- Companies House Direct (CHD) and WebCHeck to close by February 2021
- Are you ready for our new relationship with the EU?