HM REVENUE & CUSTOMS
Latest News & Updates of HMRC.
- Guidance: Imports of oxalic acid, originating in India and China (Anti-Dumping Duty 2284)
- Guidance: Imports of tartaric acid originating in China (Anti-Dumping Duty 2283)
- Guidance: Investigation of seamless pipes and tubes originating in China (Anti-Dumping Duty 2282)
- Guidance: Changes to anti-dumping and anti-subsidy regulations (Anti-Dumping Duty 2281)
- Guidance: Solar panels and key components made by Chinese producers (Anti-Dumping Duty AD2280)
- Form: Claim to transfer any unused residence nil rate band
- Detailed guide: Find out about the pension scheme practitioner role
- Guidance: Check the Double Taxation Treaty Passport Scheme register
- Detailed guide: Woodland owners: tax planning
- Detailed guide: Help and support for employing people
Latest News & Updates of Companies House.
- Companies House Direct and WebCHeck services to close later in 2021
- Essential maintenance to our online services
- Companies House customers encouraged to file online due to paper processing delays
- Government launches consultations to crack down on company fraud and improve corporate transparency
- Paper processing delays at Companies House Cardiff office
- Companies House urges all companies to sign up for email reminders
- Companies House Direct (CHD) and WebCHeck to close by February 2021
- Are you ready for our new relationship with the EU?
- File your Companies House accounts online to avoid delays
- New vision for Companies House set out in 2020-25 strategy